Friday, October 29, 2010

Handmade Pink Glass Glitter



For a few years I have been making my own crushed glass glitter using broken bottles, colorants and a crusher or tumbler.

For the Candyland Putz House Workshop and Event, I have made up several batches of glitter in sweet candy colors such as cotton candy pink, rosy lampshade, sugar plum, aqua bliss, Miss Blueberry, Divine Lemonade and more. Workshop attendees will get to use the glitters in their project and take some home.
My Handmade Glass Glitter! 3My Handmade Glass Glitter! 2

I will have the glitter available next week, for sale in my etsy store and at my shoppe: Piddlestixs.

Have a glitter filled Weekend!
xoxo
Lisa!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

...I can't wait:)
How inventive are YOU?!!
xo, Rosemary

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Hi Lisa,
Just to fab.The colors are so amazing. I just love it. Not been blogging much of late,But I think I'm getting back into the swing of things.I am having a give away to prove it...LOL.Please pass the word on hon,
You have a safe and Happy Halloween
Hugs and Witchy Kisses
Marie Antionette

Home and Heart said...

Is there anything you CAN'T create?? So pretty!

Lisa Kettell said...

You all are amazing, thanks for coming by to see the blog!

I'll be posting more glitter colors tonight! So glittery sweet!

Magic, Hugs and Joy!
XO
Lisa!

Marie, You were missed in bloglandia! xoxo